Wednesday 9 February 2011

Happy Annerversary!

(Let's Assume this is a vegan cupcake)
So today is my one month Vegan Annerversary!

(exciting!)
Although i have been vegan before, this is the longest i have been vegan without a slip-up!
Also it means i have been vegetarian for almost 12 years! Thats mad!
I can see this being forever,
With the knowlage out there these days it's easy to see the real facts about nutrition and health.

Although arguably biast, there are also documentaries that expose the true nature of the human race as a consumer.

I know i have a long way to go, and loads more to learn about additives, make-up and beauty products, clothing and ethics, i'm just glad i'm on my way, and not just dealing with the industry how everyone else is, by ignoring what they want to.


So, to any vegan reading this, i have so much respect to you! Because i am climbing the same ladder.

2 comments:

  1. Although I cook and eat a lot of vegan dishes, I'm not vegan but a vegetarian. I'd still love to wish you a Happy Anniversary on following your vegan diet for a month, it truly is a commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I find the longer i go, the easier it is because you start to find more and more accessable food and other items.
    Well done for being a vegetarian! I got enough stigma growing up a vegetarian, even the smallest movement away from the norm is a challange.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete